FORM 3
        
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      

1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *

Wessel Thomas
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (MM/DD/YYYY)
3/9/2020 

3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol

RELMADA THERAPEUTICS, INC. [RLMD]
(Last)        (First)        (Middle)

C/O RELMADA THERAPEUTICS, INC., 880 THIRD AVENUE, 12TH FLOOR
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)

_____ Director                          _____ 10% Owner
___X___ Officer (give title below)        _____ Other (specify below)
EVP, Head of R&D /
(Street)

NY, NY 10022      

(City)              (State)              (Zip)
5. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(MM/DD/YYYY)
 

6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)

_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned
(Instr. 4)
3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
(MM/DD/YYYY)
3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 4)
4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security5. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)
Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Options to purchase common stock 3/9/2020 (1)3/9/2030 Common Stock 350000 $45.61 D  

Explanation of Responses:
(1) Options granted on March 9, 2020 to purchase an aggregate of 350,000 shares of common stock. A total of 25% of the options will vest one year from the grant date, and the remaining 75% shall vest in equal quarterly increments of 6.25% of the initial option grant over the following three year period.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director10% OwnerOfficerOther
Wessel Thomas
C/O RELMADA THERAPEUTICS, INC.
880 THIRD AVENUE, 12TH FLOOR
NY, NY 10022


EVP, Head of R&D

Signatures
/s/ Thomas Wessel3/16/2020
**Signature of Reporting PersonDate

Relmada Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RLMD)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jun 2020 to Jul 2020 Click Here for more Relmada Therapeutics Charts.
Relmada Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RLMD)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jul 2019 to Jul 2020 Click Here for more Relmada Therapeutics Charts.