FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Diaz Stephanie 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol PALISADE BIO, INC. [ PALI ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)__X__ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
_____ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
C/O PALISADE BIO, INC., 5800 ARMADA DR., SUITE 210
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
4/27/2021
(Street)
CARLSBAD, CA 92008
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy)  $41.20  4/27/2021    A     10203       (1) 6/19/2029  Common Stock  10203   (2) 10203  D   
Stock Option (Right to Buy)  $26.85  4/27/2021    A     4406       (3) 7/10/2030  Common Stock  4406   (4) 4406  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  The stock option vested in four equal quarterly installments from June 30, 2019.
(2)  Received in exchange for a stock option to acquire 375,250 shares of common stock of Leading BioSciences, Inc. ("LBS") for $1.12 per share, pursuant to the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated December 16, 2020, among Seneca Biopharma Inc., Townsgate Acquisition Sub 1, Inc. and LBS (the "Merger"). Per the terms of the Merger, each share of LBS's common stock was converted into the right to receive 0.02719 shares of Seneca's common stock. In the Merger, the name of the Issuer was changed from Seneca Biopharma, Inc. to Palisade Bio, Inc.
(3)  The stock option vests according to the following schedule: 25% of the shares underlying the option vests on grant date and the remaining 75% vests in three equal quarterly installments thereafter beginning September 30, 2020.
(4)  Received in the Merger in exchange for a stock option to acquire 162,069 shares of LBS common stock for $0.73 per share.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Diaz Stephanie
C/O PALISADE BIO, INC.
5800 ARMADA DR., SUITE 210
CARLSBAD, CA 92008
X



Signatures
/s/ JD Finley, Attorney-in-Fact for Stephanie Diaz 4/29/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date