Veritone to Hold Third Quarter 2020 Results Conference Call on November 9th
-Veritone to Participate in Upcoming
Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), the creator of the
world’s first operating system for artificial intelligence,
aiWARE™, today announced the details of its third quarter 2020
results conference call.
Veritone will hold a conference call on Monday, November 9, 2020
at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss its
results for the third quarter of 2020, provide an update on the
business, and conduct a question and answer session. To listen,
please join the webcast or dial-in. To avoid a wait, if dialing in,
please pre-register or call in 20 minutes in advance.
- Preregister*: https://dpregister.com/10148666
- Live audio webcast: investors.veritone.com
- Domestic call number: 844-750-4897
- International call number: 412-317-5293
* Callers who pre-register will be emailed, upon registering and
again on the day of the call, a conference pass code and unique PIN
to gain immediate access to the call and bypass the live operator.
Participants may pre-register at any time, including up to and
after the call start time.
Veritone will participate in the following virtual
- JMP Securities Small-Cap Technology Forum, November
- Stifel Midwest One-on-One Growth Conference, November
- Roth Technology Virtual Conference, November 11-12,
- Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference, November 17,
- Northland Capital Markets IoT, Al and Safety Conference,
December 7, 2020
- Roth Deer Valley Consumer Conference, December 9-11,
For additional information or to schedule a one-on-one meeting
with Veritone management, please contact your representative or
Veritone’s IR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veritone (NASDAQ: VERI) is a leading global software and
solutions provider at the forefront of the artificial intelligence
(AI) revolution. The company’s proprietary operating system,
aiWARE™, the world’s first operating system for AI, democratizes AI
as well as orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning
models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into
actionable intelligence. Veritone is helping to solve systemic and
intractable problems in multiple sectors, including energy, media
& entertainment, government, legal & compliance and public
health & safety. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa,
California, and has offices in Denver, London, New York and San
Diego. To learn more, visit veritone.com.
version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201008005981/en/
Company Contact: Brian Alger, CFA SVP, Corporate
Development & Investor Relations Veritone, Inc. (949) 386-4318
Investor Relations Contact: Kirsten Chapman LHA Investor
Relations (415) 433-3777 email@example.com