FORM 4
[ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Curley Tracy 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol iSpecimen Inc. [ ISPC ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Interim CEO, CFO and Treasurer
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)
C/O ISPECIMEN INC., 450 BEDFORD STREET
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
11/1/2022
(Street)
LEXINGTON, MA 02420
(City)        (State)        (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Option   (1) 11/1/2022  10/24/2022  A     100000       (1) 11/1/2032  Common Stock  100000  $1.61  100000  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  Represents 91,235 and 8,765 options granted on November 1, 2022 under the Issuer's 2013 Stock Incentive Plan and the 2021 Stock Incentive Plan, respectively, 25% of which were subject to a one-year cliff with the remaining 75% vested/to be vested quarterly over three years. The vesting commence date is October 24, 2022. The stock options were awarded as compensation to the Reporting Person for her service as an officer of the Company.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Curley Tracy
C/O ISPECIMEN INC.
450 BEDFORD STREET
LEXINGTON, MA 02420


Interim CEO, CFO and Treasurer

Signatures
/s/ Tracy Curley 11/4/2022
**Signature of Reporting Person Date

Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.
iSpecimen (NASDAQ:ISPC)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jan 2023 to Feb 2023 Click Here for more iSpecimen Charts.
iSpecimen (NASDAQ:ISPC)
Historical Stock Chart
From Feb 2022 to Feb 2023 Click Here for more iSpecimen Charts.