FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Pugliese Vincent Joseph Alfred 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol C-Bond Systems, Inc [ CBNT ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)__X__ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
President, Int. CFO, Treasurer
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
6035 SOUTH LOOP EAST
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
1/18/2021
(Street)
HOUSTON,, TX 77033
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Series B Convertible Preferred Stock (1) $0.08  1/19/2021    A     95 (1)     5/1/2021 (2)  (3) Common Stock  1186875  $1000 (1) 130 (1) D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  On January 18, 2021, the Board of Directors ("Board") of C-Bond Systems, Inc. (the "Company") awarded an annual bonus to Mr. Pugliese in the amount of $105,000, 90% of which was to be paid in the Company's equity and the remaining 10% to be paid in cash. Mr. Pugliese received 95 shares of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock, par value $0.10 ("Series B"), which has a stated value of $1,000 per share. The Series B is convertible into shares of common stock, par value $0.001 ("Common Stock"), at $0.08 per share, the low trading price of the Common Stock on the first trading day following the date of the grant, subject to adjustment as described in the Company's Certificate of Designations of Preferences, Rights and Limitations of Series B Preferred Stock.
(2)  The shares of Series B granted to Mr. Pugliese vest on May 1, 2021, subject to extension as mutually agreed upon by the Board and Mr. Pugliese.
(3)  No expiration date.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Pugliese Vincent Joseph Alfred
6035 SOUTH LOOP EAST
HOUSTON,, TX 77033
X
President, Int. CFO, Treasurer

Signatures
/s/ Vince Pugliese 1/20/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date