FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Burell Scott R 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Microbot Medical Inc. [ MBOT ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)__X__ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
_____ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
C/O MICROBOT MEDICAL INC., 25 RECREATION PARK DRIVE, UNIT 108
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
11/5/2020
(Street)
HINGHAM, MA 02043
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy)  $7.22  11/5/2020    A     2771       (1) 11/5/2030  Common Stock, par value $0.01 per share  2771  $0  2771  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  The options vest as follows and in accordance with the terms of the Issuer's 2017 Equity Incentive Plan: (a) on May 5, 2021, the option shall vest and shall become exercisable with respect to 25% of the common stock; and (b) on a quarterly basis over the next 30 months, the option shall equally vest and become exercisable with respect to the remaining 75% of the common stock.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Burell Scott R
C/O MICROBOT MEDICAL INC.
25 RECREATION PARK DRIVE, UNIT 108
HINGHAM, MA 02043
X



Signatures
/s/ Scott Burell 11/6/2020
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
Microbot Medical (NASDAQ:MBOT)
Historical Stock Chart
From Aug 2021 to Sep 2021 Click Here for more Microbot Medical Charts.
Microbot Medical (NASDAQ:MBOT)
Historical Stock Chart
From Sep 2020 to Sep 2021 Click Here for more Microbot Medical Charts.