FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Green Erin K 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Winc, Inc. [ WBEV ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Operating Officer
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
1751 BERKELEY ST., STUDIO 3
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
1/27/2022
(Street)
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock  1/27/2022    A    37613 (1) A $0  162613  D   

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  Represents an award of restricted stock units (RSUs), which will vest with respect to 25% of the RSUs on January 1, 2023, and the remaining 75% of the RSUs will vest in 16 quarterly installments thereafter, subject to the reporting person's continued service through the applicable vesting date. The RSUs will be settled in shares of the Issuer's common stock upon vesting.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Green Erin K
1751 BERKELEY ST., STUDIO 3
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404


Chief Operating Officer

Signatures
/s/ Matthew Thelen, as attorney-in-fact for Erin Green 1/31/2022
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
Winc (AMEX:WBEV)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jun 2022 to Jul 2022 Click Here for more Winc Charts.
Winc (AMEX:WBEV)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jul 2021 to Jul 2022 Click Here for more Winc Charts.