Digi International Inc. (NASDAQ:DGII)
Historical Stock Chart
2 Months : From May 2019 to Jul 2019
HOPKINS, Minn., May 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Digi International®, (NASDAQ: DGII) (www.digi.com), a leading global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity products and services, will host its Global IoT Conference on June 5, 2019, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Digi Global IoT Conference is an immersive experience that gathers a select group of business executives, engineering leaders, IoT practitioners, and solution developers to discuss IoT technology and networking trends. Attendees will learn from some of the industry's most progressive minds, meet Digi IoT experts and gain "first-look" access to several new IoT products and services. In addition, the conference will feature a roundtable on real-world case studies featuring Frazer-Nash, AddÉnergie, ByteSnap Design and Praxair.
"Working intimately with our customers to create and deploy business and mission critical IoT solutions, we are very pleased to feature these innovations at this year's conference," said Digi International CEO Ron Konezny. "We are excited to feature and showcase our recently released and upcoming products, software, services, and solutions. Digi released nearly 20 offerings in the past 12 months, providing a robust portfolio for our guests to learn and experience."
Digi International CEO Ron Konezny will kick off the event with fresh perspectives on the evolving IoT landscape and unveil several new products and solutions. His keynote will lay the foundation for a number of industry discussions, including:
- What Can We Expect from Artificial Intelligence—And How Can We Harness Its Power Today?, by Dr. Ajay Agrawal, founder of the Creative Destruction Lab and author of Prediction Machines. As founder of University of Toronto's Creative Destruction Lab, Agrawal will examine the full potential of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine prediction, taking into consideration how companies set strategies, how governments design policies and how people can plan their lives in an AI-enabled world.
- Evoqua Water Technologies: Scott Branum, who leads Digital Solutions at Evoqua Water Technologies, will outline how Evoqua has implemented a "worry-free" water quality solution with its "Water One" initiative. With help from Digi Wireless Design Services, Evoqua has implemented a water quality monitoring system through IoT and edge intelligence technologies to help municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world's most fundamental natural resource: water.
- RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc.: Led by Josh Tate, senior manager of operations and store support, this session will focus on how RaceTrac, which operates more than 600 gas stations and convenience stores in the southern United States, uses SmartSense by Digi to impact business processes by automating reporting tasks, preserving perishable inventory and proactively managing risk.
Product Previews and Showcases:
Attendees will get the first look at several new products and services, including:
- SmartSense by Digi IoT Platform, Digi's next-generation remote monitoring solution that provides actionable insights and alerts to protect business. Through its new unified platform, Digi has streamlined its ability to deliver new, innovative capabilities in rapid succession.
- Digi Remote Manager 3.0 (DRM 3.0), the secure management application that provides network managers a single point of command to monitor, manage and maintain distributed IoT devices.
- Digi XBee® networking tools, expanded with many new and revamped hardware and software tools to simplify the development, deployment and management of Digi XBee networks, including:
- Digi XBee Mobile app, for local Digi XBee configuration and control via Bluetooth.
- Digi XBee Network Assistant with Digi XBee USB Adapter, providing network visualization software to simplify Digi XBee network site surveys, installation and deployment.
- Revamped Digi XBee Development Boards, including a new GPS expansion board with code examples to accelerate location-based designs.
- Digi XBee Multi Programmer tool, supporting rapid batch programming of Digi XBee modules to quickly customize or update firmware for distribution or large network deployment.
- Enhanced MicroPython libraries, with modules and sample code to provide capabilities for simplified edge compute.
- Digi Remote Manager support for Digi XBee Cellular.
- Digi Connect IT family product line, the solution designed for remote serial console access via a cellular interface or enterprise WAN connection
- Introduced its initial FirstNet Ready™ cellular router, the Digi WR54, for public safety applications. This makes the Digi WR54 one of several wireless LTE-Advanced Pro Cat-12 routers available to public safety subscribers of the FirstNet communications platform.
- Product and demo showcase:
- Digi Foundations, a solution that touches every element of IoT deployment by combining hardware, software applications, services and support in a comprehensive IoT-in-a-box package.
- Recently introduced cellular routers and networking products including Digi EX15, Digi IX14, Digi WR54 and AnywhereUSB® Plus.
- Digi's IoT Zone, featuring nearly 40 demo and solution stations that show first-hand how operational IoT solutions are applied. Product displays from Digi, customers and sponsors will represent a range of industries including retail, branch office, agriculture, water/wastewater, Smart Cities, industrial and more.
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Analytics to Drive Successful Business Insights, by Joseph Zaloker, Global Segment Leader IoT, Amazon Web Services. In this session, attendees will learn the basics of machine learning and what it takes to implement a machine learning/analytics strategy and solution.
- 5G and the IoT: Who Will Be the Early Movers? by Digi. This session will separate the hype from reality on the impact of 5G technologies. Discussions focus on the role of variables such as high speed, low latency, and devices as catalysts for innovation in IoT.
- Leverage IoT to Turn Regulatory Mandates into Measurable ROI, by Digi. This session will focus on leveraging IoT to automate compliance management, save time and ensure accuracy in meeting regulatory mandates in safety and efficacy of food and medicine.
The Digi 2019 Global IoT Conference will be held on June 5, 2019 at the InterContinental Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, 5005 Glumack Drive, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Digi welcomes the following sponsors who will be displaying at the event: AWS, SYNNEX Corporation, Mouser Electronics and Symmetry Electronics (Platinum sponsors), as well as Avnet, Arrow, Tessco Technologies and Digi-Key Electronics (Gold sponsors).
For additional information on the new software, services, and IoT-enabled products at this event, please visit: https://www.digi.com/pr/digi-international
Click to tweet:
@DigiDotCom to showcase new #software, services, and #IoT products alongside Internet of Things leaders, innovators, and luminaries at the Digi International 2019 Global IoT Conference. See more details: https://ctt.ec/6dqSy #DigiGlobalIoT #OneDigi #ConnectWithConfidence
About Digi International
Digi International (NASDAQ: DGII) is a leading global provider of business and mission-critical Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity products and solutions. We help our customers create next-generation connected products and solutions to deploy, monitor and manage critical communications infrastructures and compliance standards in demanding environments with high levels of security, relentless reliability and bulletproof performance. Founded in 1985, we've helped our customers connect over 100 million things, and growing. For more information, visit Digi's website at www.digi.com, or call 877-912-3444 (U.S.) or 952-912-3444 (International).
Office: +1 781-418-2400
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iot-leaders-innovators-and-luminaries-gather-at-digi-international-2019-global-iot-conference-300853582.html
SOURCE Digi International