SII : Investor Day : 40 years since we formed, 20 years since we floated
Historical Stock Chart
2 Months : From Sep 2019 to Nov 2019
Paris, 18 October 2019
40 years since we formed, 20 years since we floated:
Adaptation, a winning spirit and trust
rooted in the Group's DNA
To mark the 40th anniversary of its formation and 20 years since it floated on the stock market, SII Group, which specialises in engineering business lines, held its first Investor Day in Paris on Thursday 17 October. This event was an opportunity to highlight the key aspects of the Group's current and future growth trajectory.
In 2019, SII Group is celebrating its 40th year, and 20 years since it floated on the stock market. 2019 also marks a key step for the Group, which has created a new organisational structure, the foundation stone of its future growth trajectory. Against this backdrop, the Group held its first Investor Day. During this event, several speakers, including members of the Executive Committee, presented the key aspects of the market, analysed the Group's unique selling points, and outlined the central tenets of the new organisational structure. The following topics were discussed:
- Winning new business. Since 1999, SII Group's revenues have increased by a factor of 20.5, its net income by a factor of 12.2, and its valuation by a factor of 7.6. The Group has diversified into new sectors, adapting to its customers' needs and market trends. Having been minority business lines at the time of the IPO, Aerospace & Defence and Banking, Insurance & Mutuals now account, along with Telecoms & Media, for 56% of revenues, illustrating the Group's winning spirit and its ability to adapt to key trends. This is also illustrated by its international business, which now generates 42% of overall revenues thanks to its presence in 18 countries, just 14 years since its first foreign site opened in Poland in 2006;
- Evolving in response to its customers. In the space of 40 years, customer's expectations have risen. The customers who call on SII Group represent a wider range of countries and business areas, require a more varied range of delivery modes, and have more stringent regulatory demands. By adapting to these requirements, the Group has become a multinational, multi-specialism player to help its customers meet their strategic challenges;
- A sense of customer service. Deeply rooted in the Group's DNA is an eagerness to listen to and work with its customers to meet their major challenges. In order to enhance its customer service and how closely it works with its customers, its Key Account Managers become the points of entry for customers in key sectors, operating on a cross-functional basis;
- A firm focus on consultants. One of the crucial challenges of the ESN sector is to attract, train and retain talented individuals. SII has deployed a strong and innovative employer brand: #Fungineer. Growing the company's appeal also entails initiatives promoting sharing in-house and with customers, and comfortable and stimulating working conditions for staff;
- Group synergies with the aim, for instance, of harmonising the customer experience. The new managerial team has created a Development Department, three Regional Departments in France, and three International Departments. These Departments implement and promote geographical synergies between the different sites, sector-specific synergies for the mutual enhancement of offerings, and business synergies, culminating in the "Factory" model and the FlexShore offer.
Eric Matteucci, Chairman of the Management Board, concluded the event by stating that: "2019 is a symbolic year for the Group. SII is celebrating its 40th year, and 20 years since it floated. Since 1999, revenues have increased by a factor of 20.5, its net income by a factor of 12.2, and its valuation by a factor of 7.6. 2019 also marks the opening of new chapter in the Group's history. SII has restructured to help it achieve its ambitions: to pursue the Group's development, based on the three tenets at the heart of its model: adaptation, a winning spirit and trust. SII Group would like to thank its talented employees, its customers and its shareholders for their trust."
2019/2020 half-year revenues, Tuesday, 12 November 2019 after market closing
SII - Éric Matteucci - +33 (0)220.127.116.11.22
Financial Press Contact: CM-CIC Market Solutions - Stéphanie Stahr - +33 (0)18.104.22.168.57
Receive all of our communications by subscribing on our website: www.groupe-sii.com
Euronext Paris Compartment BLEI: 96950044FWV7YEJCKR65
Serving as a true partner for technology matters, SII Group provides solutions with added value to projects at major companies. Relying on teams of expert engineers and methods applying the highest quality standards, SII’s business has a balanced focus on:
- Technology consulting (IT, electronics, and telecoms),
- Digital services (technical IT and networks).
SII Group has organised itself to offer the responsiveness and flexibility of personalised service. SII has nine offices in France serving as profit centres with robust operational resources and the ability to support major international clients, serving companies in 19 countries on four continents.
In the 2018/2019 financial year, which ended on 31 March 2019, SII Group recorded revenues of €631.4 M, which was up by 12.8% year-on-year (of which 15.6% was organic growth). SII Group is continuing its growth at a rate that is faster than its reference market.
SII_Communiqué Post Investor Day_EN