Sunset Island Group To Implement Monthly Dividend For Shareholders
San Clemente, CA -- August 07, 2017 -- InvestorsHub NewsWire -- SUNSET ISLAND GROUP, INC. (OTCQB: SIGO) announced today that the company will implement a monthly dividend to be paid out on a consistent ongoing basis to shareholders of record.
CEO T.J. Magallanes stated, "Let me first cover some details and numbers of interest.
- We have a top notch team of professionals that are experts at what they do. We currently have 15 employees that work as part of our planting crew, our harvesting crew or our trimming crew. Please note that additional employees will be added as needed as we expand operations.
- Each Bay of our overall grow space is comprised of 2,000 square feet. As we expand our operations, this will always remain a constant for scalability and efficiency.
- Bays are set up on a rotational basis so that our company harvests year round. Each bay can be harvested three times per year. In order to ensure three quality harvests per year, we have implemented the MAPAL Agro system. (For more information, see the link below.)
- Most grow facilities plant directly into the ground or in pots. From day one, our company chose to implement this state of the art program to ensure cost savings, consistency and the best possible return on investment.
- We are the only company in the state of California and one of only two nationally utilizing the MAPAL program. This allows us to reuse or recycle drainage water and nutrients and it cuts water usage compared to our competitors by up to 70%.
- From August 1st through August 14th, the company is projected to generate $158,000.00 in sales. This revenue is from the harvest of approximately 3000 square feet of grow space. This is our first harvest. The same square footage should generate approximately $200,000.00 on an on-going basis as we become more efficient. This number also parallels our projection of $200.00 per square foot on an annual basis.
- For phase one of our expansion, we are committed to a minimum of 66K square feet of grow space and a maximum of 230K square feet. Negotiations are still in the works for the additional square footage, but things are looking favorable at this point.
- Long term, as we build out our brand and gain customer trust and loyalty, our business is scalable to whatever size is necessary to meet demand.
Mr. Magallanes went on to say, We had requests that we share more information about the company and our operations. We hope that the information provided and the MAPAL Agro link help shareholders to better understand the business, the revenue expectations and why we feel our company is a great investment. Another reason why our company is a fantastic opportunity for shareholders is the fact that we have decided to implement a monthly dividend that will be paid out to shareholders of record beginning August 2017. The details will follow, but heres something else wed like to share with you. Valerie and I do not take a salary from the company. The monthly dividend will act as our compensation. If the company does well, we do well and so will our shareholders. Putting the two of us on a level playing field with shareholders is our way of showing you how much we appreciate your support. If we benefit, you benefit and vice versa.
CFO Valerie Baugher stated, "We want you to know as much as possible about our company and how we operate, so well continue from time to time to provide educational type information about the business in our press releases. In addition, our website link is listed below and we plan to update the site with more detailed information soon. Ill be the one providing more information and specific details on the monthly dividend payment and will do so later this month. In addition to that, we still have one or two more exciting pieces of news for you that well cover in the coming weeks. As always, we thank you for your support."
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements in this press release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that any beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that any such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate.