FORM 3
        
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Monahan Joseph 2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (MM/DD/YYYY)
5/5/2021 

3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. [ACRS]
(Last)       (First)       (Middle)
C/O ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS, INC., 640 LEE ROAD, SUITE 200
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                          _____ 10% Owner
___X___ Officer (give title below)        _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Scientific Officer /
(Street)
WAYNE, PA 19087      
(City)             (State)             (Zip)
5. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(MM/DD/YYYY)
 

6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned
(Instr. 4)
3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)
Common Stock  57132  D   
Common Stock  193  I  By Spouse 

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
(MM/DD/YYYY)
3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 4)
4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (1) 8/31/2027  Common Stock  56000  $25.80  D   
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (2) 1/31/2028  Common Stock  14700  $22.09  D   
Restricted Stock Units   (3)  (3) Common Stock  2333   (4) D   
Restricted Stock Units   (5)  (5) Common Stock  1050   (4) D   
Restricted Stock Units   (6)  (6) Common Stock  27500   (4) D   
Restricted Stock Units   (7)  (7) Common Stock  50000   (4) D   
Restricted Stock Units   (8)  (8) Common Stock  37500   (4) D   
Restricted Stock Units   (9)  (9) Common Stock  200000   (4) D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  The option vests over a period of four years. 75% of the shares are currently vested with the remaining 25% vesting on September 1, 2021, subject to the reporting person's continuous service with the issuer as of the applicable vesting date. The expiration date of this option reported in the table is the day before the tenth anniversary of the grant date of the option.
(2)  The option vests over a period of four years. 75% of the shares are currently vested with the remaining 25% vesting on February 1, 2022, subject to the reporting person's continuous service with the issuer as of the applicable vesting date. The expiration date of this option reported in the table is the day before the tenth anniversary of the grant date of the option.
(3)  The shares underlying these restricted stock units vest on September 1, 2021, subject to the reporting person's continuous service with the issuer as of the applicable vesting date.
(4)  Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of common stock of the issuer.
(5)  The shares underlying these restricted stock units vest on February 1, 2022, subject to the reporting person's continuous service with the issuer as of the applicable vesting date.
(6)  The shares underlying these restricted stock units vest over a period of two years, with 50% vesting on March 1, 2022 and 50% vesting on March 1, 2023, subject to the reporting person's continuous service with the issuer as of the applicable vesting date.
(7)  The shares underlying these restricted stock units vest on June 1, 2021, subject to the reporting person's continuous service with the issuer as of the applicable vesting date.
(8)  The shares underlying these restricted stock units vest over a period of three years, with one-third of the shares vesting on each of March 2, 2022, March 2, 2023 and March 2, 2024, subject to the reporting person's continuous service with the issuer as of the applicable vesting date.
(9)  The shares underlying these restricted stock units vest over a period of four years, with 25% vesting on the first, second, third and fourth anniversaries of the date of grant, beginning on March 1, 2022, subject to the reporting person's continuous service with the issuer as of the applicable vesting date.

Remarks:
Exhibit 24.1 - Power of Attorney

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Monahan Joseph
C/O ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS, INC.
640 LEE ROAD, SUITE 200
WAYNE, PA 19087


Chief Scientific Officer

Signatures
/s/ Mark Ballantyne, as Attorney-in-Fact 5/17/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACRS)
Historical Stock Chart
From Sep 2021 to Oct 2021 Click Here for more Aclaris Therapeutics Charts.
Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACRS)
Historical Stock Chart
From Oct 2020 to Oct 2021 Click Here for more Aclaris Therapeutics Charts.