FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Sinclair Andrew 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Adicet Bio, Inc. [ ACET ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)__X__ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
_____ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
C/O ADICET BIO, INC,,, 500 BOYLSTON STREET, 13TH FLOOR
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
3/2/2021
(Street)
BOSTON, MA 02116
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock                 1640721  I  See Footnote (1)(2)

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy)  $15.75  3/2/2021    A     28828       (3) 3/1/2031  Common Stock  28828  $0.00  28828  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  These securities are held by Abingworth Bioventures 8 LP ("ABV 8"). Abingworth Bioventures 8 GP LP ("Abingworth GP") serves as the general partner of ABV 8. Abingworth General Partner 8 LLP ("Abingworth GP 8"), serves as the general partner of Abingworth GP. ABV 8 (acting by its general partner Abingworth GP, acting by its general partner Abingworth GP 8) has delegated to Abingworth LLP, all investment and dispositive power over the securities held by ABV 8. The Reporting Person is a Partner and Portfolio Manager of Abingworth LLP.
(2)  An investment committee approves investment and voting decisions by a majority vote, and no individual member has the sole control or voting power over the shares held by ABV 8. The Reporting Person is a member of the investment committee of ABV 8. From time to time, the investment committee may delegate investment and voting authority over certain securities held by ABV 8 to employees of Abingworth LLP, subject to the supervision and oversight of the investment committee, including any limits on such authority imposed by the investment committee in its discretion and the right of the investment committee to revoke such authority at any time. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, if any.
(3)  33% of the shares shall become exercisable on March 2, 2022, and the remaining 67% of the shares shall vest in 24 equal monthly installments thereafter.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Sinclair Andrew
C/O ADICET BIO, INC,,
500 BOYLSTON STREET, 13TH FLOOR
BOSTON, MA 02116
X



Signatures
/s/ Nick Harvey, Attorney-in-Fact 3/4/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date