FORM 3
        
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Sharon Simon 2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (MM/DD/YYYY)
4/7/2021 

3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Microbot Medical Inc. [MBOT]
(Last)       (First)       (Middle)
C/O MICROBOT MEDICAL INC., 25 RECREATION PARK DRIVE, UNIT 108
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                          _____ 10% Owner
___X___ Officer (give title below)        _____ Other (specify below)
General Manager & CTO /
(Street)
HINGHAM,, MA 02043      
(City)             (State)             (Zip)
5. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(MM/DD/YYYY)
 

6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned
(Instr. 4)
3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
(MM/DD/YYYY)
3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 4)
4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (1) 8/13/2028  Common Stock, par value $0.01 per share  10000  $9.00  D   
Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (2) 8/12/2029  Common Stock, par value $0.01 per share  14170  $5.95  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  The option vests as follows and in accordance with the terms of the Issuer's 2017 Equity Incentive Plan: (a) on February 13, 2019, the option vested and became exercisable with respect to 25% of the common stock; and (b) on a quarterly basis over the next 30 months, the option shall equally vest and become exercisable with respect to the remaining 75% of the common stock.
(2)  The option vests as follows and in accordance with the terms of the Issuer's 2017 Equity Incentive Plan: (a) on February 12, 2020, the option vested and became exercisable with respect to 25% of the common stock; and (b) on a quarterly basis over the next 30 months, the option shall equally vest and become exercisable with respect to the remaining 75% of the common stock.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Sharon Simon
C/O MICROBOT MEDICAL INC.
25 RECREATION PARK DRIVE, UNIT 108
HINGHAM,, MA 02043


General Manager & CTO

Signatures
/s/ Simon Sharon 4/7/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
Microbot Medical (NASDAQ:MBOT)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jun 2021 to Jul 2021 Click Here for more Microbot Medical Charts.
Microbot Medical (NASDAQ:MBOT)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jul 2020 to Jul 2021 Click Here for more Microbot Medical Charts.