Elastos (ELA)

$ 1.47 0.010 (0.68%)

Low
1.31

52 Week Range

High
7.63


Market Cap

$31,405,660

Volume (24h)

$191,687

Circulating Supply

21,364,395 ELA

Max Supply

28,220,000 ELA

Rank

359

Elastos Basics

Rank 359
Status Active
Asset Type: Coin
Website: https://www.elastos.org/
Explorer: https://blockchain.elastos.org/blocks
Wallet: https://wallet.elastos.org/#/onboarding/welcome
Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2654716.0
Description: Elastos is an internet operating system focusing on re-decentralizing the internet with blockchain technology to secure identity.

Elastos Technical

Source Code: https://github.com/elastos
Mineable: Yes
Consensus Method: AuxPoW
Algorithm: SHA-256d
Block Reward: 0.700000 ELA
Reward Information: The Elastos Foundation takes 30% of block rewards, the remaining 70% belongs to miners.
Block Time (sec): 120
Premine: Unknown
Genesis Date: December 21 2017
Maximum Supply: 28,220,000 ELA

Elastos Blockchain Data

Updated: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:05:09
Circulating Supply: 21,364,395

Elastos Social



Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

Log in to InvestorsHub
Register Now