SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
  
Check this box to indicate that a transaction was made pursuant to a contract, instruction or written plan for the purchase or sale of equity securities of the issuer that is intended to satisfy the affirmative defense conditions of Rule 10b5-1(c). See Instruction 10.
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Anderson David Evander

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O VBI VACCINES INC.,
160 SECOND STREET, FLOOR 3

(Street)
CAMBRIDGE MA 02142

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
VBI Vaccines Inc/BC [ VBIV ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
Chief Scientific Officer
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
07/27/2023
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Option (Right to Buy Common Shares) $1.3 07/27/2023 A 52,500 (1) 07/27/2033(2) Common Shares 52,500 $0 52,500 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. The reporting person is a participant in the Issuer's Incentive Plan (the "Plan"). The board of directors of the Issuer approved the option grant on July 27, 2023 (the "Grant Date"). The options were granted pursuant to that certain option agreement entered into by and between the Issuer and the reporting person, dated July 27, 2023 (the "Option Agreement"). 25% of the options vest and become exercisable on the one-year anniversary of the Grant Date, with the remaining 75% of the options vesting and becoming exercisable in 24 equal monthly installments beginning on the first day of the month following the one-year anniversary of the Grant Date, subject to the reporting person's employment on the relevant vesting date.
2. The options expire 10 years from the Grant Date unless terminated sooner in accordance with the Plan or the Option Agreement.
/s/ David Evander Anderson 07/28/2023
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.

VBI Vaccines (NASDAQ:VBIV)
Historical Stock Chart
From Mar 2024 to Apr 2024 Click Here for more VBI Vaccines Charts.
VBI Vaccines (NASDAQ:VBIV)
Historical Stock Chart
From Apr 2023 to Apr 2024 Click Here for more VBI Vaccines Charts.