FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * ROBERTSON MICHELLE 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Editas Medicine, Inc. [ EDIT ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Financial Officer
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
C/O EDITAS MEDICINE, INC., 11 HURLEY ST.
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
3/2/2021
(Street)
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02141
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock (1) 3/2/2021    A    10303  A $0  28735  D   

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (right to buy)  $45.69  3/2/2021    A     32197       (2) 3/1/2031  Common Stock  32197  $0  32197  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  The common stock received by the Reporting Person was in connection with the grant of a restricted stock unit award to the Reporting Person, for no consideration, and which is scheduled to vest over four years with 25% of the units vesting on March 2, 2022 and the remaining 75% of the units scheduled to vest in equal quarterly installments thereafter through March 2, 2025.
(2)  This option was granted on March 2, 2021 and is scheduled to vest over four years in equal monthly installments beginning on April 2, 2021 through March 2, 2025.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
ROBERTSON MICHELLE
C/O EDITAS MEDICINE, INC.
11 HURLEY ST.
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02141


Chief Financial Officer

Signatures
/s/ Michelle Robertson 3/4/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date