Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) Level 1 and 2
Live, real-time quotes, trades, and Level 2 data for CSE.
Included Market Data
Real-time PricesLevel 2
The Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) is based in Ontario and offers greater facilities to companies that want to be listed. The trading system is fully automated.
- Electronic stock exchange
- Nearly 580 listed companies
- Canadian small and micro capitalization companies
Watch out! Many of the sites that show share prices show data which is 15 or 20 minutes delayed. Make sure you get real-time data.
- Don't trade on out of date information.
- Stocks can move without warning.
- Watch prices react immediately to news.
Level 2 shows the orders which make up the bid and the offer prices. Market professionals depend on level 2. Without it you are missing half the information!
- See how much support there is for the current price
- Track market makers
- Make informed trading decisions