Bovespa Level 1 & 2
Realtime Level 1 and Level 2 Bovespa
Included Market Data
The BM&F BOVESPA (or Bolsa de Valores, Mercadorias & Futuros de São Paulo) is a securities, commodities and futures exchange located in São Paulo, Brazil. It is one of the largest exchanges in the world in terms of market capitalization, and the largest exchange in Latin America.
- Innovation in products and technology
- One of the biggest in terms in market value
- Integrates indexes like Ibovespa, IBrX-50, IBrX e Itag, among others
Watch out! Many of the sites that show share prices show data which is 15 or 20 minutes delayed. Make sure you get real-time data.
- Don't trade on out of date information.
- Stocks can move without warning.
- Watch prices react immediately to news.
Level 2 shows the orders which make up the bid and the offer prices. Market professionals depend on level 2. Without it you are missing half the information!
- See how much support there is for the current price
- Track market makers
- Make informed trading decisions