Real-time Level 1 for Borsa Italiana
Realtime Level 1 for the Borsa Italiana Equity
Included Market Data
The Italian Bourse (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.), based in Milan, is Italy's stock exchange. It manages and organises domestic market, regulating procedures for admission and listing of companies and intermediaries and supervising disclosures for listed companies.
- Over 400 listed companies
- AIM market aimed at small and medium-sized Italian companies with high growth potential
- Derivatives and bonds
- After Hours market prices (BITA)
Watch out! Many of the sites that show share prices show data which is 15 or 20 minutes delayed. Make sure you get real-time data.
- Don't trade on out of date information.
- Stocks can move without warning.
- Watch prices react immediately to news.