Blackrock Energy And Res... (LSE:BERI)
Historical Stock Chart
1 Month : From May 2019 to Jun 2019
NET ASSET VALUE
BLACKROCK ENERGY AND RESOURCES INCOME TRUST PLC
The unaudited net asset values for BlackRock Energy and Resources Income Trust
PLC at close of business on 16 May 2019 were:
78.06p Capital only
78.97p Including current year income
1. Investments have been valued on a bid price basis.
2. Revenue items included in net asset value, with dividends payable
deducted on the ex-dividend date.
3. Following the Buyback of 37,897 ordinary shares on 22 October 2018,
the Company now has 116,126,515 Ordinary Shares in issue (excluding 2,839,485
Ordinary Shares which are held in Treasury).
4. For the latest daily net asset value, previous month end performance
statistics, asset allocation and ten largest holdings of the BlackRock managed
Investment Trusts; see BLRKINDEX on Reuters or page 8800 on ICB (Topic 3).
5. The Board is pleased to announce that the Company has today changed
its name to Blackrock Energy and Resources Income Trust plc and with effect
from 8.00am on 14 May 2019, the Company's ticker will change to BERI(previously
BRCI). The Company's ISIN and Sedol will remain unchanged.