Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. Stock Price - AVOZ

Best deals to access real time data!
SMALL CAP PRO
Monthly Subscription
for only
$49.05
Real-Time Alerts for Volume Breakouts, Highs and Lows for OTC Markets and OTCBB
Monthly Subscription
for only
$56.09
DDE w/Realtime (Monthly)
Monthly Subscription
for only
$34.10
VAT not included
Company Name Stock Ticker Symbol Market Type ISIN Company Description
Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. (PL) AVOZ Other OTC Common Stock
  Price Change Change Percent Stock Price High Price Low Price Open Price Close Price Last Traded
  +0.002 +20% 0.012 0.0125 0.0095 0.01 0.01 16:30:03
Bid Price Ask Price Spread Spread % News
0.0101 0.0122 0.0021 17.21% - -
Stock Trades Traded Volume Average Volume 52 Week Range
16 744,792 266.25k 0.0017 - 0.03
Last Trade Time Type Quantity Stock Price Currency
17:20:00 - $0.01 USD

Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. (PL) Financials

Market Cap Shares in Issue Profit/Loss Earnings Per Share (EPS) PE Ratio Float
$ 4.19M 349.37M - - -
Short Interest Dividends Per Share Dividend Yield Ex-Div Date Insider B/S Insider % Owned
- $ - 0.00% - -

more financials information »

Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. (PL) News

Latest AVOZ Messages

{{bbMessage.M_Alias}} {{bbMessage.MSG_Date}} {{bbMessage.HowLongAgo}} {{bbMessage.MSG_ID}} {{bbMessage.MSG_Subject}}

Loading Messages....


No posts yet, be the first! No {{symbol}} Message Board. Create One! See More Posts on {{symbol}} Message Board See More Message Board Posts

Historical AVOZ Price Data

Period † Open High Low VWAP Min Vol Max Vol Avg. Daily Vol [m] Change %
1 Week0.020.0290.0090.0143117k4M1M-0.008-40.00%
1 Month0.0040.0290.0040.017559M2M0.008200.00%
3 Months0.00250.0290.00170.017459M1M0.0095380.00%
6 Months0.0040.0290.00170.016649M773k0.008200.00%
1 Year0.0040.0290.00170.011019M538k0.008200.00%
3 Years0.031.010.00170.009619M350k-0.018-60.00%
5 Years0.011.010.00170.009619M283k0.00220.00%

Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. (PL) Description

Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. is a direct distributor of independent music to digital and physical retailers with a proprietary Fan Heat Map technology that provides market intelligence to pinpoint product for placement in brick and mortar and online stores. Altavoz works with artists with no affiliation to a major distributor. These independent artists make up 90% of the marketplace. Distributors such as AMPED, BMG, Eone, Sony, Universal, and Warner/Electra/Atlantic market the remaining 10% of artists who are not independent. The 90% are left with few distribution partners and channels. Altavoz fills the gap for these independent labels by providing a specialized industry platform that allows for smaller quantity distribution using marketing intelligence from our Fan Heat Mapping and access to stores through a curated catalog. Moving forward Altavoz will use the Data of Music to expand it's MusicTryout.com and PopUpRecordStore.com music undertakings in 2018.


Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.