International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT)
Historical Stock Chart
2 Months : From Apr 2019 to Jun 2019
LONDON, May 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that the Company will present its Asia-focused gaming solutions at G2E Asia, May 21-23 at The Venetian Macao. Market-approved games for Asia and innovative technologies that modernize casino play will anchor IGT's innovation showcase, and will reflect the Company's commitment to accelerating growth in the region.
"IGT's passion for driving the player experience forward and for creating growth opportunities for our customers will be evident at G2E Asia through our next-generation systems innovations, and our localized content roadmaps for the CrystalCurve and CrystalDual 27 cabinets," said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO International. "Increasing the quantity of market-approved games that IGT is delivering for Asia enables us to help our customers diversify and modernize their slot floors, and positions IGT to grow its regional footprint."
G2E Asia attendees can experience a range of IGT innovations in stand A801. Portfolio highlights will include:
- Exciting multi-level progressive themes for Asia such as Ying Cai Shen™ and Treasure Fury™ on the CrystalCurve™ cabinet. Treasure Fury is the third title to join IGT's Fury family of games.
- Proven standalone games such as Star Stax™ on the CrystalCurve cabinet, and Fortune Coin™ on the CrystalDual® 27 cabinet. Both games perform well in other gaming markets globally, and have been adapted to meet market demands for Asia.
- Compelling core video games such as Scarab™, Temple of Fire™, and Mistress of Egypt™ on the CrystalDual 27 cabinet. The Scarab game is a top-performing title in markets around the world, and captivates players with engaging persistence mechanics that re-start every 10 wagers. Cash Cove Deluxe™ and Cash Cove Monster Catch are additional G2E Asia portfolio highlights and build on the legacy of Singapore market standout, the Cash Cove game.
- The IGT ADVANTAGE® Casino Management System (CMS) and its modular apps and mobile innovations such as Cardless Connect® and Resort Wallet that drive the player experience forward. IGT will also showcase M5, an HTML5-based content management solution that enables operators to deliver personalized, real-time promotions, bonuses, and more to the player through IGT's Service Window technology.
- New Random Number Generated (RNG) baccarat, blackjack, and auto roulette content including side bets for IGT's Dynasty™ Electronic Table Games.
- Chill Gaming's innovative Bloomtopia™ and Fortunes of the Brave™ games. The titles reward players with monetary and non-monetary rewards, and deliver a casino experience designed to appeal to a broad range of players. Fortunes of the Brave also includes unique elements of skill to enhance the player experience.
For more information visit IGT.com.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Digital and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Phil O'Shaughnessy, Global Communications, (401) 392-7452
James Hurley, Investor Relations, (401) 392-7190
Giuliano Frosini, +39 06 51899584; for Italian media inquiries
Michelle Schenk, Global Communications, (702) 669-8177
© 2019 IGT.
BLOOMTOPIA™ and FORTUNES OF THE BRAVE® are trademarks of Chill Gaming Pty Ltd.
The trademarks and/or service marks used herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IGT, its affiliates or its licensors.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igt-presents-expanded-portfolio-of-market-approved-games-at-g2e-asia-2019-300848426.html