FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Leuthner Brian A 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol ONCOSEC MEDICAL Inc [ ONCS ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Interim CEO
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
24 NORTH MAIN STREET
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
6/28/2021
(Street)
PENNINGTON, NJ 08534-2218
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock  6/28/2021    A    192000 (1) A $0  192000  D   
Common Stock  6/28/2021    S    13613 (2) D $3.16  178387  D   

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy)  $3.16  6/28/2021    A     33000      6/28/2021 (3) 6/28/2031  Common Stock  33000  $0  33000  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  Reflects restricted stock units (RSUs) that were 25% vested upon grant with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next two years.
(2)  In connection with the vesting of 48,000 RSUs on June 28, 2021, a total of 13,613 shares were sold in order to satisfy the reporting person's tax withholding obligations. This sale occurred automatically, and the amount sold corresponded to the tax withholding amount. The reporting person had no control with respect to such sale, which was conducted in accordance with the Issuer's corporate policies.
(3)  The option is 25% vested upon grant with the remaining 75% vesting in equally in quarterly installments over the next two years.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Leuthner Brian A
24 NORTH MAIN STREET
PENNINGTON, NJ 08534-2218


Interim CEO

Signatures
/s/ Brian A. Leuthner 6/29/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
OncoSec Medical (NASDAQ:ONCS)
Historical Stock Chart
From Dec 2021 to Jan 2022 Click Here for more OncoSec Medical Charts.
OncoSec Medical (NASDAQ:ONCS)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jan 2021 to Jan 2022 Click Here for more OncoSec Medical Charts.