Work Smarter With New Updates to Intuit Professional Tax Software
Prepare for the future, recovery, and the
upcoming tax season with Intuit
Tax professionals and their clients had a turbulent year. New
enhancements to Intuit ProConnect, ProSeries, and Lacerte Tax will
work to help clients focus on the future. Featured improvements for
tax year 2020 include:
Updates to ProConnect Year 2020:
Empowering pros to work smarter
- Get more from imports. Extended import functionality
include depreciation and pass-through entity members, and Schedule
- Take control of e-file permission. Select from three
levels of user permissions: primary, full-access, and basic.
- Masking and watermarking. ProConnect can mask Social
Security numbers in printed forms or PDFs. Plus, prevent confusion
by adding a watermark that reads “Do not file.”
- E-file amended returns. Save time transferring data to
amended returns with 1040X efile.
- Efficient data entry. Save time entering data by making
simple input field calculations. Intuit is updating standardized
formats of dates for consistency.
- Load returns faster. This upgrade shows speed
improvements for clients with databases of up to 10,000
- Data automation. Intuit has been hard at work, investing
time and resources to make Link work harder. Send batch request
templates all at once vs. one by one. And it is easier for clients
to upload and import documents all at once. Coming soon, flag
missing data to help create a faster review time.
Updates to ProSeries Tax Year 2020:
Helping to focus on clients
- Database replacement. Database enhancements help deliver
higher quality and reliability in ProSeries.
- Better filtering options for heightened efficiency.
Locate returns faster with column filters and search
- New for ProSeries Basic: Print Review. Preview a return
and select only the pages to print.
- Smarter forms bar. Coming soon. Filter from the forms
bar — for example, looking at certain sections within the
- ProSeries Tax Idea Exchange. Share ideas and get updates
on the status – under review, accepted, or implemented.
Updates to Lacerte Tax Year 2020:
Helping save time
- Automatic time tracking by return for all tax types.
Make better decisions calculating billing, return on investment,
and time allocation. Streamline document collection and
- Performance upgrades. Platform enhancements and database
upgrades help to ensure higher quality and reliability. Alerts help
preparers stay on track.
Tax pros can do even more with optional workflow tools:
- Pay by Refund
- Firm-level Audit Assistance
- Intuit Practice Management
For more information on ProConnect Tax Online visit
proconnect.intuit.com/tax-online, for ProSeries visit
proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/, and for more information on
Lacerte visit proconnect.intuit.com/lacerte/.
ABOUT INTUIT: Intuit’s mission is to power prosperity
around the world. We are a mission-driven, global financial
platform company with products including TurboTax, QuickBooks,
Mint, and Turbo, designed to empower consumers, self-employed, and
small businesses to improve their financial lives. Our platform and
products help customers get more money with the least amount of
work, while giving them complete confidence in their actions and
decisions. Our innovative ecosystem of financial management
solutions serves more than 50 million customers worldwide. Please
visit us for the latest news and in-depth information about Intuit
and its brands and find us on social.
version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201112005301/en/
Stephanie Friswell email@example.com