FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Wu Sophia 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol AvePoint, Inc. [ AVPT ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Financial Officer
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
C/O AVEPOINT, INC., 525 WASHINGTON BOULEVARD, SUITE 1400
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
7/1/2021
(Street)
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07310
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
7/6/2021 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock  7/1/2021    A    168117 (1)(2) A $0.00  168117  I  By Spouse (3)

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (right to buy)  $1.5866  7/1/2021    A     38025       (4) 9/2/2028  Common Stock  38025  $0.00  38025  D   
Stock Option (right to buy)  $1.5866  7/1/2021    A     28526       (5) 1/10/2029  Common Stock  28526  $0.00  28526  D   
Stock Option (right to buy)  $3.9049  7/1/2021    A     217284       (6) 8/12/2030  Common Stock  217284  $0.00  217284  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  Received on July 1, 2021 pursuant to that certain Business Combination Agreement and Plan of Reorganization ("BCA"), dated as of November 23, 2020, as amended on December 30, 2020, March 8, 2021 and May 18, 2021, by and among Apex Technology Acquisition Corporation ("Apex"), Athena Technology Merger Sub, Inc., a Delaware corporation and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Apex, Athena Technology Merger Sub 2, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Apex and AvePoint, Inc. a Delaware corporation ("Former AvePoint") in exchange for Former AvePoint shares.
(2)  The BCA provides that the former stockholders of Former AvePoint will receive additional shares of the Issuer's Common Stock if the Issuer's closing share price equals or exceeds $12.50, $15.00 and $17.50 for any 20 trading days within any consecutive 30-trading day period prior to July 1, 2028. The Reporting Person's right to receive additional shares pursuant to this earn-out became fixed and irrevocable on July 1, 2021, the effective date of the merger.
(3)  These shares are held by the Reporting Person' spouse. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership with respect to the shares held by her spouse and the inclusion of these shares in this report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of all of the reported shares for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
(4)  25% of the shares underlying this option vested on September 3, 2019 and the remaining 75% of the shares underlying this option have vested or will vest in 12 equal quarterly installments thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continuous service at each vesting date.
(5)  25% of the shares underlying this option vested on January 10, 2020 and the remaining 75% of the shares underlying this option have vested or will vest in 12 equal quarterly installments thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continuous service at each vesting date.
(6)  25% of the shares underlying this option vest on August 12, 2021 and the remaining 75% of the shares underlying this option will vest in 12 equal quarterly installments thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continuous service at each vesting date.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Wu Sophia
C/O AVEPOINT, INC.
525 WASHINGTON BOULEVARD, SUITE 1400
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07310


Chief Financial Officer

Signatures
/s/ Brian Leaf, Attorney-in-fact 8/2/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
AvePoint (NASDAQ:AVPT)
Historical Stock Chart
From Apr 2022 to May 2022 Click Here for more AvePoint Charts.
AvePoint (NASDAQ:AVPT)
Historical Stock Chart
From May 2021 to May 2022 Click Here for more AvePoint Charts.