FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5                       
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      

1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *

KIDD ANDREW
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol

Aptinyx Inc. [ APTX ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)

_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Commercial Officer
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)

C/O APTINYX INC., 909 DAVIS STREET, SUITE 600
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)

2/26/2020
(Street)

EVANSTON, IL 60201
(City)        (State)        (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)

 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)

_X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Trans. Date3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy) $3.12 2/26/2020  A   255000     (1)2/25/2030 Common Stock 255000 $0 255000 D  

Explanation of Responses:
(1) This option shall vest 25% on February 26, 2021, with the remaining 75% vesting in equal monthly installments over 36 months.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director10% OwnerOfficerOther
KIDD ANDREW
C/O APTINYX INC.
909 DAVIS STREET, SUITE 600
EVANSTON, IL 60201


Chief Commercial Officer

Signatures
/s/ Ashish Khanna, Attorney-in-Fact2/28/2020
**Signature of Reporting PersonDate

Aptinyx (NASDAQ:APTX)
Historical Stock Chart
From May 2020 to Jun 2020 Click Here for more Aptinyx Charts.
Aptinyx (NASDAQ:APTX)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jun 2019 to Jun 2020 Click Here for more Aptinyx Charts.