Fort Lauderdale FL -- August 10, 2017 -- InvestorsHub NewsWire
My name is Leonard K Armenta Jr and I was appointed the new CEO of ARNH as it acquired my company F3, LLC d/b/a Intensity Nutrition (“F3/Intensity”).
I want to take time to first off thank all the shareholders for their continued support and patience as we bring F3/Intensity into the mix with ARNH. I am very excited to be appointed the new CEO and look forward to growing this great company. Below are a few items that I thought I would address as a small update on what we have going on. More information will follow as it becomes available.
1) F3 Innovations, LLC and Intensity Nutrition are not a part of BRZL. An agreement was signed with BRZL, but the transaction never closed. On May 24, 2017, that agreement was terminated and now F3/Intensity is a fully owned subsidiary of ARNH. We plan to do a name and Symbol change in the future. I want to thank David for doing a great job as the former CEO and I look forward to leading ARNH in the future.
2) There is no plans in the immediate future to increase the A/S. We as a company are still assessing our company plans for ARNH and will keep our shareholders updated as important events come to light.
3) I know there have been many questions about the involvement of Adrian McKenzie in the future of ARNH. He is not a part of F3/Intensity or ARNH from a business or a day to day standpoint and he and his corporate assigns have transferred all of their shares to me as part of ARNH’s acquisition of F3, though he remains a creditor of ARNH for money he invested into the company keeping its business active.
4) F3/Intensity is looking forward to implementing its business model with ARNH. We have sponsored many athletes in MMA who have fought on TV and some that are now or were in the UFC. We have also sponsored some recognizable fitness athletes to help push our brand. We will be looking to do more of this in the future as it is needed and budget allows. We want to make sure we really focus on sales for the company as well as making our brand recognizable around the world. More updates on this will follow in the coming weeks/months
5) We have had questions about our involvement or future involvement in MMA, WWE or military Sponsorships. We will look into this in the future but our main goal to start is to drive sales of our amazing product line. We do have a retailer www.sealfit.com
and it is owned by a former Navy Seal and he does Seal type training for people. We do lots of specials and deals with their site and trainings. This gets our line out to many military and regular people. We are very excited about our relationship with them. We will update on retailers in the coming weeks/months.
6). All our products are DYE free and come with a free Scoopie in the ($6 value). All our flavors have been carefully chosen to match the product and we take pride in being a company with DYE free, great tasting and effective products. All the products were initially designed by the founder and a team of experts for Navy Seals. Since then we have upgraded the products to better fit our industry while still keeping with the beliefs of the company. We only use top quality ingredients with efficacious amounts in each serving. We use proven ingredients.
Train With Intensity!!! Where we believe in "No Pixie Dust" just effective products.
Leonard K Armenta Jr