Boeing, Embraer C-390 Millennium JV to be Called Boeing Embraer-Defense

Date : 11/18/2019 @ 1:53PM
Source : Dow Jones News
Stock : Embraer SA (EMBR3)
Quote : 18.56  0.15 (0.81%) @ 10:45PM

Boeing, Embraer C-390 Millennium JV to be Called Boeing Embraer-Defense

Boeing (NYSE:BA)
Historical Stock Chart

1 Month : From Nov 2019 to Dec 2019

Click Here for more Boeing Charts.

By Michael Dabaie

 

Boeing Co. (BA) and Embraer SA (ERJ) said their joint venture to develop new markets for the C-390 Millennium multi-mission airlift and air mobility aircraft will be called Boeing Embraer-Defense.

Embraer will have 51% ownership of Boeing Embraer-Defense, with Boeing holding the remaining 49%.

The C-390 Millennium partnership is one of two planned joint ventures between the companies.

Boeing Brasil-Commercial will be a joint venture for the commercial aviation operations of Embraer, with 80% owned by Boeing and 20% owned by Embraer. Both joint ventures remain subject to regulatory approval and the companies said they expect their transaction to close in early 2020.

 

Write to Michael Dabaie at michael.dabaie@wsj.com

 

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

November 18, 2019 08:38 ET (13:38 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2019 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.


Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.


NYSE, AMEX, and ASX quotes are delayed by at least 20 minutes.
All other quotes are delayed by at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated.