Glucose Health, Inc. Reports Sharply Higher Revenues & Gross Profits; Lower Operating Costs.
BENTONVILLE, AR -- November 14, 2018 -- InvestorsHub NewsWire -- Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: “GLUC”) confirms the following selected financial data for the 9-month period ended September 30, 2018 vs. the 9-month period ended September 30, 2017, posted this morning at OTCMarkets.com.
- Revenues of $158,482; a 117% increase compared to the prior 2017 period.
- Operating Expenses of $54,590; a 16% decrease compared to the prior 2017 period.
- Gross Profits of $86,162; a 51% increase compared to the prior 2017 period.
- Net Assets of $165,256; a 138% increase compared to the prior 2017 period.
Company CEO, Murray Fleming, stated, “our four delicious flavors of GlucoDown® Diabetic Formula Tea Mix – Peach, Lemon, Super Berry and new Raspberry – are each formulated with the most clinically efficacious and highest quality ingredients ever offered to consumers in a diabetic nutritional beverage product.”
- Clinically-efficacious: GlucoDown® includes a unique form of 100% soluble fiber which, 15+ years of clinical data1 indicates, is associated with beneficial impacts on blood glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol levels as well as digestive health.
- Highest quality ingredients: Only the most bioavailable forms of the key trace elements Chromium (Picolinate), Manganese (Citrate) and Zinc (Picolinate) are utilized in GlucoDown® Diabetic Formula Tea Mix supplements.2 Bioavailability refers to the amount of a given nutrient that is actually absorbed and active in the body.
1,2 For citations visit the GlucoDown® website.
Glucose Health, Inc.