Washington, D.C. 20549

OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Vanamali Srikumar 2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (MM/DD/YYYY)

3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol GEX MANAGEMENT, INC. [GXXM]
(Last)        (First)        (Middle)
12001 N CENTRAL EXPY, #825
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable) __ X __ Director                            ___ X ___ 10% Owner
___ X ___ Officer (give title below)          _____ Other (specify below)
Interim CEO & Exec Director /
DALLAS, TX 75243       
(City)              (State)              (Zip)
5. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)


6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _ X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned
(Instr. 4)
3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)
Series A1 Preferred Voting Stock   (2) 400000   (1) D    

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned ( e.g. , puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 4)
4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  The designation of these series of securities, the authorized amount of which consists of four hundred thousand (400,000) shares with a par value of $0.001 per share shall be "Series A Preferred Voting Stock" or "Series A Preferred Stock;". The Series A Preferred Stock shall rank senior to the Corporation's common stock, par value $0.001 ("the Common Stock") but junior to any class or series of the Corporation's preferred stock hereafter created and/or issued;
(2)  The holders of Series A Preferred Stock shall vote together as a single class with the holders of the Corporation's Common Stock and the holders of any other class or series of shares entitled to vote with the Common Stock, with the holders of Series A Preferred Stock being entitled to fifty-one percent (51%) of the total votes on all such matters regardless of the actual number of shares of Series A Preferred Stock then outstanding, and the holders of Common Stock and any other shares entitled to vote being entitled to their proportional share of the remaining 49% of the total votes based on their respective voting power.

Amendment: Updated the name of the Preferred Stock to Series A1 Preferred and the Date of Event to 2/19/2019

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Vanamali Srikumar
12001 N CENTRAL EXPY, #825
DALLAS, TX 75243
X X Interim CEO & Exec Director

/s/ Srikumar Vanamali 2/25/2019
** Signature of Reporting Person Date

Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5(b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.
Gex Management (PK) (USOTC:GXXM)
Historical Stock Chart
From Oct 2020 to Nov 2020 Click Here for more Gex Management (PK) Charts.
Gex Management (PK) (USOTC:GXXM)
Historical Stock Chart
From Nov 2019 to Nov 2020 Click Here for more Gex Management (PK) Charts.