EffTec International, Inc. (OTC PINK: EFFI): Develops and Delivers Solution for Challenges within Eldercare Sector |
Undervalued Healthcare Stock Poised to Surge
Miami, FL – January 29, 2019 (undergroundstocks.com Newswire) – UndergroundStocks.com, an elite wall street independent small cap media group with a history of bringing lucrative opportunities, reports on EffTec International, Inc. (OTC PINK: EFFI).
EffTec International, Inc. (OTC PINK: EFFI), is the holding company designed to acquire companies and oversee strategic partners that work interdependently with its wholly-owned subsidiary Telecare Partners Group, a leading national professional services firm providing a broad range of virtual on-demand healthcare and technology solutions for the $320 Billion Eldercare sector, including Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Home Health.
EffTec plans further acquisitions. Companies under the EffTec brand will serve the needs of Eldercare institutions with products and services that contain cost, improve productivity, and enhance the quality of medical encounters.
Healthcare Industry Trends
The healthcare industry is facing industry demands and changing demographics that require institutions to both contain costs and enhance quality of care to be competitive.
Specific Challenges for the Eldercare Sector
- Growing Elder Demographic: By 2030, the population of Americans over 65 will increase by 50%.
- Dramatic increase in chronic conditions: 60% of this demographic will be managing more than one chronic condition.
- Dramatic increase in hospital visits: In accordance with these conditions and accompanying disabilities, it is expected that hospital and doctor visits will also double for this demographic.
- Government Regulation: The estimated annual cost of readmissions for Medicare is $26 billion annually and $17 billion is considered avoidable by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Accordingly, Long Term Care operators face regulatory scrutiny and penalties as the CMS seeks to contain expenses.
- Doctor Shortages: There will be 120,000 fewer doctors by 2030.
- Hospital Readmissions/Potentially Avoidable Hospitalization: Unnecessary hospitalization of skilled nursing facility residents is costly, traumatic, risky, and unnecessary (up to 78% of the time) and occurs primarily when there is no physician or nurse practitioner readily available on site.
- Financial pressure. Skilled Nursing Facilities are operating on thin margins in the face of inadequate Medicaid reimbursement while also contending with declining private-pay population numbers. Skilled nursing facility (SNF), that do not address Potentially Avoidable Hospitalizations face financial pressure due to loss of post-acute referrals from Hospitals, empty facility beds, and a reduction in performance-based reimbursement dollars.
- Lost bed day revenue. Loss of bed days due to avoidable hospitalization results in significant decline in associated revenue. The average hospital stay is 4.8 days and estimated at $500 lost revenue per day for SNFs.
- Government Penalties: To curtail healthcare expenditures, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has imposed regulation and related penalties for both SNFs and hospitals that necessitate measurable improvement in reducing hospital readmissions.
- Preferred Provider Status: SNFs face loss of business as hospitals decide to discharge patients to facilities with programs that reduce readmissions. SNFs need to be considered by hospitals as a “preferred provider.”
- Population decline. The number of residents for skilled nursing is currently decreasing at a rate of 1% per year demanding new ways to contain cost and increase revenue.
- Home healthcare growth. Several new programs allow Medicaid funded services at home and in communities, thus decreasing the need for inpatient skilled nursing care. As a result, elderly adults are able to go home and stay home.
- Increased acuity of care. Taking higher acuity patients increases the demands on skilled nursing facilities. In order to remain competitive facilities are accepting these challenging cases.
TeleCare Partners Group is fully owned by EffTec (OTC PINK: EFFI).
TeleCare Partners Group empowers clients with advanced telemedicine technology and support services that connect the nurse on duty to a board-certified doctor for immediate virtual examination, diagnosis, and prescriptive treatment.
A nurse on duty utilizes TeleCare Partners Group equipment and technology platform to generate a video consult from any SNF location to a doctor on call 24/7/365 available through its national physician network.
Eldercare Stocks Soaring
Thirty days after the CMS announced its new Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM), the following Eldercare stocks increased in value at a rate of 15.8% on average, Sabra Health Care REIT (Nasdaq: SBRA), Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI), Genesis Healthcare (NYSE: GEN), (Nasdaq: ENSG), CareTrust REIT (NASDAQ:CTRE), Welltower (NYSE:WELL), and (NASDAQ: DVCR). Investors are unaware of this undervalued Eldercare stock EffTec International, Inc. (OTC PINK: EFFI) making it the perfect opportunity to get in at a record low price.
(OTC PINK: EFFI) Current contracts and new business are projected to deliver $2.0M in revenue for 2019 and $5.0M in 2020.
EFFI Undervalued Stock
This undervalued stock should be in everyone’s watchlist. EFFI’s current share structure is the following: AS 100,000,000 million, OS 10,088,960 million, Float million. The market cap at the time of writing was $807,117. The current share price is $0.14
EFFI is one of those thinly traded stocks that could explode on low volume and once this cheetah takes off there’s no stopping it.
Undergroundstocks.com is an elite wall street independent small cap media group with a history of bringing lucrative opportunities. We are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community.
All information contained herein as well as on the Undergroundstocks.com website is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but not guaranteed to be accurate or all-inclusive. All material is for informational purposes only, is only the opinion of Undergroundstocks.com and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities. The information may include certain forward-looking statements, which may be affected by unforeseen circumstances and/or certain risks. Undergroundstocks.com and its associates may have a position either long or short in any company mentioned herein. Please consult an investment professional before investing in anything viewed within this article or any other portion of Undergroundstocks.com.