FORM 3
        
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Trochimiuk Janetta 2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (MM/DD/YYYY)
9/30/2021 

3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol PDS Biotechnology Corp [PDSB]
(Last)       (First)       (Middle)
C/O PDS BIOTECHNOLOGY CORPORATION, 25B FREELAND ROAD, SUITE 300
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                          _____ 10% Owner
___X___ Officer (give title below)        _____ Other (specify below)
Principal Accounting Officer /
(Street)
FLORHAM PARK, NJ 07932      
(City)             (State)             (Zip)
5. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(MM/DD/YYYY)
 

6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned
(Instr. 4)
3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
(MM/DD/YYYY)
3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 4)
4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (1) 12/9/2029  Common Stock  10000  $2.88  D   
Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (2) 6/23/2030  Common Stock  5000  $1.45  D   
Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (3) 12/8/2030  Common Stock  27750  $2.43  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  The option was granted on December 9, 2019, with 25% vesting on December 9, 2020 and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service to the Issuer through each vesting date.
(2)  The option was granted on June 23, 2020, with 25% vesting on June 23, 2020 and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service to the Issuer through each vesting date.
(3)  The option was granted on December 8, 2020, with 25% vesting on December 8, 2021 and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service to the Issuer through each vesting date.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Trochimiuk Janetta
C/O PDS BIOTECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
25B FREELAND ROAD, SUITE 300
FLORHAM PARK, NJ 07932


Principal Accounting Officer

Signatures
/s/ Janetta Trochimiuk 10/12/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
PDS Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PDSB)
Historical Stock Chart
From Nov 2021 to Dec 2021 Click Here for more PDS Biotechnology Charts.
PDS Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PDSB)
Historical Stock Chart
From Dec 2020 to Dec 2021 Click Here for more PDS Biotechnology Charts.