Press Release |
23 November 2018
NOT FOR RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. Immunicum AB (publ) Publishes Prospectus in Connection with Rights Issue and Directed Issue
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Immunicum AB (publ) ("Immunicum" or the "Company") on 8 November 2018 resolved, in accordance with the Board's proposal from 16 October 2018, to implement a Rights Issue for existing shareholders (the "Rights Issue") and a Directed Issue (the "Directed Issue"). In connection with the Rights Issue and the Directed Issue (the "Share Issues"), the Board has prepared a prospectus that today, 23 November 2018, has been approved and registered by Finansinspektionen (the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority) and subsequently published by the Company. The prospectus, containing full terms and conditions, and subscription forms are available on the Company's website (www.immunicum.se) as well as on Erik Penser Bank AB's website www.penser.se.
The Share Issues in Short
- The Share Issues will raise 351 MSEK before issue costs, assuming full subscription.
- The Directed Issue comprises 20,915,588 shares issued at a price of SEK 8.50 per share, corresponding to a total of circa SEK 178M. The issue has mainly been subscribed by a number of institutional investors including the Fourth AP fund (SEK 38M), Gladiator, (SEK 32M), the Second AP fund (SEK 21M), Alfred Berg (SEK 20M), Nordic Cross (SEK 17M) and Adrigo (SEK 10M). In addition, a number of private investors have subscribed for the Directed Issue including Rothesay (SEK 10M), Lennart Sten through company (SEK 7.5M), EWS Stiftelsen (SEK 3M) and JESEM AS (SEK 1M). Furthermore, a number of private investors have subscribed for SEK 18M through Avanza Pension.
- The terms of the Rights Issue imply that two (2) new shares are issued for each five (5) existing shares, which implicates that up to 20,383,412 shares will be issued under the Rights Issue at a price of SEK 8.50 per share, corresponding to a total of circa SEK 173M.
- Rothesay Ltd has entered into a subscription commitment in the Rights Issue of SEK 3.4M, corresponding to approximately 2 percent of the Rights Issue. The remaining share of the Rights Issue is covered by guarantee commitments.
Time plan for the Rights Issue
21 November, 2018 Record date
26 November - 6 December, 2018 Trading in subscription rights on Nasdaq Stockholm
26 November - 10 December, 2018 Subscription period
Around 13 December, 2018 Publication of the outcome in the Rights Issue
Week 3, 2019 Estimated registration of the Share Issues with Bolagsverket (the Swedish Companies Registration Office)
In connection with the Share Issues, the Company will present its business plan on the following occasions:
- Stockholm, 26 November 2018, Aktiespararna, Stora Aktiedagen - Notice to attend is to be made on Aktiespararna's webiste www.aktiespararna.se
- Stockholm, 28 November 2018 at Erik Penser Bank's Bolagsdag starting at 13:00 - Erik Penser Bank, Apelbergsgatan 27, notice to attend shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stockholm, 4 December 2018, lunch presentation at Erik Penser Bank, 12:00 - Erik Penser Bank, Apelbergsgatan 27, notice to attend shall be sent to email@example.com
Financial, Strategic and Legal Advisor
Erik Penser Bank is the financial advisor and Asperia AB is the strategic advisor to Immunicum in connection with the Share Issues. Furthermore, Advokatfirman Delphi is the legal advisor to the Company in connection with the Share Issues.
This information is information that Immunicum AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 11.15 am CET on 23 November 2018. For more information, please contact:
Carlos de Sousa, CEO, Immunicum
Telephone: +46 31 41 50 52
Michaela Gertz, CFO, Immunicum Media Relations
Telephone: +46 70 926 17 75
Gretchen Schweitzer and Joanne Tudorica
Telephone: +49 172 861 8540 or +49 892 388 7730
| About Immunicum AB (publ) Immunicum is establishing a unique immuno-oncology approach through the development of allogeneic, off-the-shelf cell-based therapies. Our goal is to improve survival outcomes and quality of life by priming the patient's own immune system to fight cancer. The company's lead product ilixadencel, consisting of pro-inflammatory allogeneic dendritic cells, has the potential to become a backbone component of modern cancer combination treatments in a variety of solid tumor indications. Founded and based in Sweden, Immunicum is publicly traded on the Nasdaq Stockholm. www.immunicum.com|
20181123_Immunicum_Prospectus Press Release_ENG_Final
This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Immunicum AB via Globenewswire