FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5                       
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      

1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *

Wade M. Andrew
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol

AtriCure, Inc. [ ATRC ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)

_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
CFO
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)

7555 INNOVATION WAY
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)

2/21/2020
(Street)

MASON, OH 45040
(City)        (State)        (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)

 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)

_X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 2/21/2020  M  15000 (1)A$6.27 160120 D  
Common Stock 2/21/2020  S  15000 (2)D$39.45 (3)145120 D  
Common Stock 2/21/2020  M  15000 (1)A$6.73 160120 D  
Common Stock 2/21/2020  S  15000 (2)D$39.46 (3)145120 D  
Common Stock 2/21/2020  M  15000 (1)A$6.73 160120 D  
Common Stock 2/21/2020  S  15000 (2)D$39.45 (3)145120 D  

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Trans. Date3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy) $6.27 2/21/2020  M     15000 (1) 10/25/2013 (4)10/25/2022 Common Stock 15000 $0.00 0 D  
Stock Option (Right to Buy) $6.73 2/21/2020  M     15000 (1) 12/27/2013 (5)12/27/2022 Common Stock 15000 $0.00 60000 D  
Stock Option (Right to Buy) $6.73 2/21/2020  M     15000 (1) 12/27/2013 (5)12/27/2022 Common Stock 15000 $0.00 45000 D  

Explanation of Responses:
(1) These shares were exercised pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan.
(2) These shares were sold pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan.
(3) This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $38.94 to $40.60 per share. The price reported above reflects the weighted average price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
(4) These options were granted on October 25, 2012. The options vest and are exercisable as to 25% of the shares one year from the date of grant and the remaining 75% thereafter vests and are exercisable in equal monthly installments on the same day of the month over the following three years.
(5) These options were granted on December 27, 2012 and are exercisable as to 25% of the shares one year from the date of grant, and the remaining 75% thereafter vests and is exercisable in equal monthly installments on the same day of the month over the following three years.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director10% OwnerOfficerOther
Wade M. Andrew
7555 INNOVATION WAY
MASON, OH 45040


CFO

Signatures
/s/ M. Andrew Wade2/24/2020
**Signature of Reporting PersonDate

AtriCure (NASDAQ:ATRC)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jun 2020 to Jul 2020 Click Here for more AtriCure Charts.
AtriCure (NASDAQ:ATRC)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jul 2019 to Jul 2020 Click Here for more AtriCure Charts.