NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. ("Oppenheimer") – a leading investment bank, wealth manager, and a subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY) – today concluded its 21st Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference in Boston. The two-day conference brought together more than 100 established public companies in the technology industry, including AT&T, Verizon, Atlassian, Cognizant Technologies, GrubHub and Etsy. The agenda also featured content from 22 leading private companies including Slack, Postmates, Couchbase, Medallia and Tufin.
"The proliferation of technology transcends industries and impacts every single company, both public and private," said Erica L. Moffett, Managing Director and Associate Director of Research at Oppenheimer. "Our conference provides a 360-degree view of innovation across the value chain for the consumer, whether it's supply chain innovation or front-end changes. Additionally, this year we were pleased to host eleven panels that explored the myriad of innovative and disruptive technologies that are reshaping our world."
The conference featured the following Oppenheimer Research Analysts:
- Shaul Eyal, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Communications, Security, and Infrastructure Software
- Glenn Greene, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Financial and IT Services
- Jason Helfstein, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Internet
- Timothy Horan, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the Communication and Cloud Services sector
- Noah Kaye, Executive Director and Senior Analyst covering Sustainable Growth & Resource Optimization
- Jed Kelly, Executive Director and Senior Analyst covering Online Travel and Internet
- Ittai Kidron, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Data Infrastructure, Management and Virtualization
- Colin Rusch, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Sustainable Growth & Resource Optimization
- Richard Schafer, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Semiconductors
- Brian Schwartz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering SaaS/Applications Software
- Andrew Uerkwitz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Emerging Services and Technology
Oppenheimer's next two conferences, the Newport Summit for Revolutionary Biotechnology in Newport, Rhode Island will take place on August 12th through the 13th, and Midwest Corporate Access Day in Chicago will take place on August 15th. The Newport Summit for Revolutionary Biotechnology will focus on the emerging biotechnology industry. Midwest Corporate Access Day will connect analysts and portfolio managers across the Midwest with select mid- to large-cap companies.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oppenheimer-concludes-its-21st-annual-technology-internet--communications-conference-300694344.html
SOURCE Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.