Ing Groep N.V. (EU:INGA)
Historical Stock Chart
5 Years : From Jul 2012 to Jul 2017
ING Group NV (INGA.AE) said Thursday is reviews the position and strategic options for ING Direct Canada and UK. These reviews may or may not lead to transactions, and no decisions have yet been made, the company said.
- ING today announced that it is currently reviewing strategic options for ING Direct Canada and ING Direct UK. These reviews may or may not lead to transactions, and no decisions have yet been made in this regard.
- The ING Direct businesses in Australia, Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Spain are not affected by this announcement.
- ING Direct is the leading direct bank in Canada, launched in April 1997. It offers savings, chequing, mutual fund and mortgage products through its call centres, the internet and its ING Direct cafes. At 31 March 2012, ING Direct Canada's over 1100 employees served 1.8 million clients.
- ING Direct UK is a leading UK direct banking platform which offers a range of savings and mortgages products to over 1.5 million customers in the UK through online and mobile internet channels, supported by two UK-based call centres. At 31 March 2012 ING Direct UK had approximately 750 employees.
- ING Direct USA has already been divested in 2011.
- By Amsterdam Bureau, Dow Jones Newswires; email@example.com