Virgin Media Inc. (MM) (NASDAQ:VMED)
Historical Stock Chart
5 Years : From Jan 2013 to Jan 2018
Virgin Media Inc. (VMED) said Wednesday that it lost 36,000 cable customers in the second quarter, slightly more than the market expected as the cable-television and Internet provider focused on customer value over volume.
The group also announced a new plan to return capital of up to GBP850 million to shareholders.
- Second quarter revenue GBP985.8m, up from GBP964.2m a year earlier
- Cable revenue GBP682.3m, up from GBP656.4m a year earlier
- Cable average revenue per user, or ARPU, of GBP47.35, up from GBP45.88
- Operating cash flow GBP392.1m, up from GBP369.7m a year earlier
- Operating income GBP134.9m, up from GBP79.6m a year earlier
- Free cash flow GBP122.7m, up from GBP108.9m a year earlier
- New capital return program of up to GBP850m; up to GBP625m for stock buyback by end of 2012
- Reaffirmed target of approximately 3.0 times net debt to operating cash flow within one to two years
-By Lilly Vitorovich, Dow Jones Newswires; 44-0-207 842 9290; firstname.lastname@example.org