China South Air (NYSE:ZNH)
Historical Stock Chart
5 Years : From Apr 2012 to Apr 2017
European civilian aircraft manufacturer Airbus Monday said it will supply maintenance services to Southern China Airlines's A-380 super jumbo fleet.
- China Southern Airlines, the first Chinese operator to fly the Airbus A380 aircraft, has signed a contract with Airbus for customized Flight Hour Services (FHS) for its fleet of five A380s, scheduled to be in service from the second half of 2011.
- Airbus, a unit of European Aeronautic Defence & Space Co. NV (EAD.FR), will deliver to China Southern Airlines a tailor-made FHS solution supported by the benchmark Airbus worldwide customer services system.
- Airbus expands its airline customer base for extended services.
- Airbus didn't disclose the amount of the contract with Southern China Airlines.
- By Paris Bureau, Dow Jones Newswires; +331-4017-1740; firstname.lastname@example.org